January 24th, 2006
|01:51 pm - I exist.|
I haven't exactly been great at documenting my life online since high
school, still I figured I'd give it one more go before the blow.
Let's start with a brief history from this past year.
Then we'll move on from there.
In 2005 I:
So there we go.
- Fell in Love.
- Moved out of my Mother's house to Ellicott City with Jackie in February
- Worked at Hecht's, Frank's Diner Shell, a Piercing Kiosk, Normandy Health & Fitness, SafeWay.
- Turned 19.
- Got assaulted three days later.
- Had a horrible time managing finances.
- Moved back to my Mother's in June.
- Fell a little Harder.
- Got engaged on Independence Day.
- Moved to Washington, DC with Jessica.
- Worked for PIRG, Whole Foods, ICM.
- Lived in a complete mess.
- Shared small fries with jess because we were so broke.
- Fell short.
- Reunited with Jackie in NYC.
- Lost my mind.
- Sat in the back of a paddy wagon.
- Spent a month away.
- Came back.
- Gushed all over my love.
- Attempted to fix it all in NYC on Thanksgiving.
- Held HER & cried.
- Lost our home on 301 G St SW.
- Cried without her.
- Learned to comfort myself.
- Burned and got burned.
Tonight I'm moving to Baltimore City to hopefully start a healthier
life. My lesson is well learned, no matter how much in love you are,
you can't let it dominate your everything. I am determined to be self
sufficient from now on. I'm just laying out my options and since I'm
young, I think I'll start doing everything I have ever wanted to do. I
want to go down every path in front of me, untill I have finally
reached a complete euphoric state. Contrary to popular belief, I do
not need anyone holding my hand to achieve this. I'm not saying that I
am going to remain single until the day I die, I'll just keep my
romantic relationships at a safe distance. A single woman will never be
in my top five priority list or "my other half". I would rather
have an army to fall back on rather than an angel to take me so high
that I forget that anything else exists. That just makes me want to
puke all over a really expensive white dress.
Current Mood: numb
Current Music: Melissa Etheridge - American Dream